Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Cranberries - Linger [rock]

Prolonged bouts of concentration have always been troublesome for me to maintain. I just keep recalling silly things I've done in the past and I can't help but cringe a little and rebuke that old self for its ignorance. Luckily, these inconvenient surfacings can be avoided by simply listening to music, which can be done pretty much everywhere. The one exception is when I'm trying to practice playing an instrument. This was a major problem back in the day when I (half-assedly) played the violin and it still seems to be a problem today when I play guitar.

Quite fittingly, I was trying to play "Linger" by The Cranberries from their 1993 album Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?. The chords aren't anything, it's just D->A->C->G, I just can't sing and play simultaneously for the life of me. But, no matter, I can't seem to do it right now anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment