Saturday, December 1, 2012

Trembling Blue Stars - Half-Light [rock]

I probably haven't been as zealous as I usually am in my voracious consumption of novel music in the past few weeks, undoubtedly in no small part due to the exhaustion of being (slightly) overworked. Not that that's particularly necessary. Since however long ago that I had begun making a conscious effort to find new music regularly, I've amassed a modest and comfortable collection that I can go to (and now with the netbook, that collection has become more accessible than ever ...better than that 8gig iPod, ugh).

The song is "Half-Light" by London-based Trembling Blue Stars from their 2011 album Fast Trains and Telephone Wires (there's another post with another song from this album somewhere in this blog's depths). I think it conveys very well that sense of lethargy that has begun clogging my mental machinery lately.

**EDIT** Just wanted to point out the oddity of this video by a UK band being put up by Spanish music label Elefant Records... that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment