Wednesday, July 5, 2017

"I still exist" and Sean Nicholas Savage - Blow Me Away

I still listen to music. I just have no motivation to keep logs anymore. That's what last.fm is for right? Who cares. Pretty much. Apathy has seeded itself irrevocably within the depths of my soul, torpidity abounds.

I've recently been made aware of a few releases by a few familiar names (namely, School of Seven Bells, Mint Julep, and Japanese Breakfast ... also the solo album by Jen Goma has been released since my last entry).

I'll make a more in-depth post but here's a video by Sean Nicholas Savage, because he's having a show in Toronto over August long weekend ... you know ... over one of two long weekends I had to work this year. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

"Blow Me Away" by Sean Nicholas Savage from his 2016 album Magnificent Fist

No comments:

Post a Comment