Thursday, July 27, 2017

Alvvays - "Ones Who Love You" and "Archie, Marry Me"

Oh hey, new Alvvays. I was really obsessed with Alvvays back in 2014. Listened the shit out of that album, I'll tell ya h-wut. Oh wait, what the fuck? Did I not post "Marry Me, Archie" 3 years ago?! Eh, whatever, I guess I never really prioritized this thing. Why would I? It's really just to keep a running catalogue of music that passes me by ... that's like what the singles playlist on my iPod's for, amirite?

Ok, well, this is my favourite song from Alvvays's Alvvays album: "Ones That Love You" ... laid back, surfy, dreamy indie pop ... veh nise. Haven't really found a live performance of theirs that I've really liked but ... that's ok for me ... I'm not that snobby. Also "Archie, Marry Me".

"Ones Who Love You" by Alvvays from their eponymous debut 2014 album


"Archie, Mary Me" by Alvvays from their eponymous debut 2014 album

No comments:

Post a Comment