Friday, May 9, 2014

Stereophonics - Have A Nice Day [rock]

Something was a bit different today. The sun seems to be just a bit brighter, the air a bit crisper, my knee has finally stopped hurting after at least a month now, and the canker has begun to go away too. While walking to the library, "Have A Nice Day" by good ol' Stereophonics came on and it all made sense. You know what? I will have a nice day, thanks guys.

While I've been listening to this song for well over a decade, it hadn't appeared in the current iPod playlist until very recently. It also falls under the category of things I can meagerly sing. Apparently there are two music videos, the one on the official Stereophonics channel that features many females of the scantily clad variety and the one less-official-and-only-exists-as-240p version that I remember watching on MuchMusic back in the day.


"Have A Nice Day" by Stereophonics from their 2001 album Just Enough Education to Perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment