Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ormonde - Lemon Incest [iunno]

Did you know you could "sing" Chopin? I did, because I listened to this song, and because of that specific knowledge, I am clearly superior.

So like, this band Ormonde is composed of Robert Gomez and Anna-Lynne Williams. While I have no idea who the Robert Gomez fella is, I can say that I have had the great pleasure of being familiar with the music of Anna-Lynne Williams (from Trespasser William and her solo project Lotte Kestner). She has a very consistent and soothing voice. It's very nice. Plz, Anna-Lynne, plz keep making music so I can sleep like a baby at night, plz. Oh, Robert, your voice is deep and sexy in this song. Please also continue to help me sleep at night.

(from their 2012 album Machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment