Friday, December 13, 2013

Memoryhouse - When You Sleep [dream pop, indie]

Dear Memoryhouse,

These words are to express my undying appreciation of your beautiful music. I still am so infatuated with your lead singer. She is so pretty :3 and her voice summons all these goddamn whelps in my gastrointestinal tra... wait that's not the phrase. I was at your Toronto show back in June or July or whatever. It was great. MPSO was hilarious and your tunes were everything I had hoped for. (I was the Asian guy ... well I think there was another one ... I was the one not cuddling with his girlfriend on the couch by stage left). I am saddened because I missed you at that folk festival at the Christie Pits. Please play in Toronto again, I will definitely buy multiple tickets to support my beloved band ^_^ (ok maybe if I get a ridiculous paying job by then). I still listen to your album all the time! Ok, that's it.

Plz stay frosty.

Your undying fan (wait that's not right either),

Caelestis (because we don't use real names on blogs)


No comments:

Post a Comment