Friday, October 26, 2012

The Copernican Revolt - Dream Scene End [post-rock, synth]

Oftentimes, during my states of semi-lucid consciousness (like on a commute after a long day), I feel as though I am on the verge of awakening from a very long dream. And that, if I were to follow through with the action, I would return to reality and all those memories of people and places long-obscured would come rushing back and that indecipherable haze that so frequently seems to hang over me would be banished, never to intrude into my perceptions again.

And yet, I know that that recurring feeling is but a vapid illusion conjured by my mind as I tread between the conscious and semi-conscious states. Ugh, maybe my extended stay here in limbo is starting to get to me...

But, anyway, just a rant I guess. The Copernican Revolt is a Texan band/duo (Bandcamp link). So far they've only released 3 songs, hopefully they continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment