Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Asobi Seksu - Fluorescence

It's too bad Asobi Seksu no longer make music. They had a really great sound. I got into them pretty late though... probably around 2011 but their extensive backlog that I eventually caught up with played a formative role in transitioning my music preferences towards the shoegaze/dream pop genre. So... thanks for that guys. Hope you guys are doing well.

Here's a pleasant interview with two of the more prominent members of Asobi Seksu too. It was recently uploaded but given they parted ways 5 years ago, it's likely just a re-up.

Also, in my desperate search for current music from the former members of Asobi Seksu, I came across this Q&A session between Asobi Seksu's Yuki Chikudate and Slowdive/Mojave 3's Neil Halstead!!

"Perfectly Crystal" by Asobi Seksu from their 2011 album Fluorescence

No comments:

Post a Comment