Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hundred Waters - Wave To Anchor

Went to the Hundred Waters show last night. Went alone, thought it'd be kinda weird, it was not. It was a very good concert, I'm very glad I went ... also, glad I listened to the album beforehand, certainly added to the experience. A very earnest performance from all the members. I would say that about the opener too (next post) so ... maybe that's just a normal thing ...?

The songs I especially enjoyed from last night were songs that I liked from the album as well namely "Wave To Anchor", "Parade", "At home & in my head", and "Blanket Me". It was also nice hearing them play "Murmurs". After the set, frontwoman Nicole Miglis came back for a short but sweet acoustic performance of "Show Me Love" from their first album. After noticing that the couple in front were singing on point with her, they ended up harmonizing together to end off the night. Don't think there could've been a better way to end it.

Great concert. Probably would've been better if it weren't on a Monday but luckily I'm not working this week. Bahaha.

"Wave To Anchor" by Hundred Waters from their 2017 album Communicating

No comments:

Post a Comment