Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sun Airway - FOAM

"Put The Days Away" had helped me get past a lot of stress through my latter stint of university. I think it'll always be one of those relevant songs as my life slowly unfolds, with its joys, defeats, and all those more subtle facets in between. The urge to escape not only my situational confines but also my physical human constraints (so as to become one with the expansive cosmic dust, for example) periodically rears itself and invites my waning imagination to once again engage within its dulling surroundings.

But, I guess, beyond the periodic acute relevance of that song from days past, I was excited to find out that Sun Airway, after 4 years, had released a new music. Synth pop (or whatever) goodness is all I can say. A ray of sunshine on this (finally) snowy winter's day.

"FOAM" by Sun Airway from their 2017 album Black Heraldic Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment