Monday, September 7, 2015

White Crest - Hello? [glitch, dance]

Part of me misses being consistently immersed into music, the way that I was back when all I had to do was study all day long. Nowadays, I find my attention divided by the time I get home, well I guess maybe that's a normal aspect of work-life balance. Whateverr..

Anyway, I appreciate having had been able to check out more stuff recently. I guess it does help that I have very few social activities in Midland. Oh, good fortune, sure does your light illuminate my path. 

Here's a song I checked a while ago. It's a unique mix of glitch and melody with a faint but noticeable Japanese influence. Finally got a copy of it off of the Google Play Store, which has been a surprisingly good medium for music.

"Hello?" by White Crest from their (only?) album HELLO?, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment