Sunday, September 6, 2015

Jose Suicidio - Holy Guacamole! [comedy]

She hates my self-deprecating humour. So, it's one of my attributes that I've slowly moved away from... maybe she just hates the perceived self-destruction that arises from it. Maybe that small aspect is an acceptable concession for the greater good. I still likes it though ... I find it a therapeutic way to acknowledge our woes and limitations, collectively.

I've been following the Henry's Kitchen series on YouTube since the beginning (link). He doesn't upload as much nowadays but I always get a huge grin on my face whenever I watch his stuff. I finally got off my butt and got his 2013 album, Let's Get Suicidal released under the pseudonym Jose Suicidio. I actually like a fair number of the songs. They're good as standalones but they also carry a nostalgic element of the laughs I've had from his past videos. I've been showing off this one the most recently: "Holy Guacamole!"

No comments:

Post a Comment