Sunday, January 13, 2013

Roald Velden - For You [progressive house]

Roald Velden is the project of Roald Boesveld, electronica artist from the Netherlands. I first heard of his stuff from some progressive mix a while back. I'd say his music generally gives a washy, summery, carefree vibe. Well, at the very least, that would describe the song below as well as its music video.

When I watch videos like these, I often wonder if maybe through those endless nights in the library and endless summers in those summer jobs, that I somehow missed (in the progressive tense of the verb too) something crucial. I'm not getting any younger and I can't say that I have too many memories where I'm really "letting loose" and "enjoying the moment". Makes me wonder if I've gone ahead and pissed away something important.


No comments:

Post a Comment