Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stella Luna - Stargazer [shoegaze, space-rock]

I guess after I do make the periodic entries, I always wonder why I even bother keeping this up. I'm pretty sure very few people visit this site and the majority of the music does very little for them. Still, part of me feels like I should have some record of my encounters with music, perhaps to document somehow the progression of my taste in music; certainly, it is much different than it was a year ago (well maybe not a year anymore because I'm pretty sure that was about when I started to really get into the shoegaze thing).

Anyway, here's the second shoegaze/space-rock entry with the airy/spacious song that you can lose yourlsef into (blah blah blah etc etc etc). Stella Luna is an American band from Florida. Their bio page doesn't say much beyond their focus on creating an atmospheric spacey sound, which is definitely apparent in this linked song. This is "Stargazer" from their Stargazer EP (2002). It doesn't seem that Stella Luna has released anything since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment