Sunday, October 23, 2011

Midnight Juggernauts - Into the Galaxy [electropop]

Midnight Juggernauts is a three-man electronic band from Melbourne, Australia. Not much to write about this band, I just found this over at Redditunes the other day and thought I'd share. On a personal note, I've been noticing lately that I haven't been listening to as much quicker paced music as before (as a long-term trend). Although this is definitely energetic, I guess it's not as in-your-face about it.

This is "Into the Galaxy" from their debut album Dystopia released in 2007. There are actually two videos for this song. Although the first one is not without its charm, I understand why they decided to reshoot; it's just not that much to look at. But, at any rate, here is "Into the Galaxy", both of them.


Midnight Juggernauts "Into The Galaxy" Dir. Krozm from Krozm on Vimeo. (first version)


Midnight Juggernaut "Into the Galaxy" from Martial Schmeltz on Vimeo. (second version)

No comments:

Post a Comment