Saturday, September 15, 2018

Theo Katzman - Plain Jane Heroin

Another 6 month hiatus, yikes. Um, some stuff's happened since then. Left the continent for the first time in at least 10 years. Got engaged. Um, actually, I guess that's it. Been listening to some tunes since then. Finally have a little time to myself today so I've decided to wander around downtown for a bit and settle into a comfortable coffeeshop and post some of these from the backlog. I think it is fitting for the first post to be a song that I heard from another coffeeshop. "Plain Jane Heroin" features beautiful vocal styles of Theo Katzman (of Vulfpeck) accentuated by thoughtful lyrics asl well as good instrumentals and topped off with a cathartic crescendo.

"Plain Jane Heroin" by Theo Katzman from his 2017 album Heartbreak Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment