Friday, August 4, 2017

Fazerdaze - "Lucky Girl" and "Little Uneasy"

This Tumblr-based music video ("Lucky Girl") is sure to keep even the most attention-deficient entranced. I, for one, welcome our new clip-based MV-lords. Surfy. Very nice. I really liked the rest of the Morningside album ... there was a very definite 90's rock influence in it (more apparent on "Little Uneasy"). Well, nu-disco was cool for a little early 2010's then 80's synth for a few years more recently, maybe the 90's thing will really foment in the next few years. Wonder what comes next ... I don't think anything remarkable really happened post-2000.

"Lucky Girl" by Fazerdaze from her 2017 album Morningside

"Little Uneasy" by Fazerdaze from her 2017 album Morningside

I used to know someone who would roller blade all over the place. I'd see her and think that she had such an aura of freedom to her. A part of me was very fond of that notion. As I am now, likely close to 15 years later ... I still don't think I would be able just ride down an empty street with the breeze gently flowing past me in a completely unclouded/lucid mindset detached from all the concerns of today and tomorrow. That would be nice though.

Maybe I should take a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment