Monday, April 28, 2014

Blackbird Blackbird - It's A War; Brothertiger - Lovers [chillwave]

During the last few months, I started listening to a lot more chillwave stuff. I don't know how that came to be but it started off with Blackbird Blackbird and Brothertiger. I might've overlistened to them or maybe just didn't like them that much because they aren't too frequently played nowadays. Still, I think they're still worth mentioning. While I do like the parts of "It's A War", the parts just get a bit repetitive after 7 minutes. It has a calming music video. I think I heard "Lovers" a year ago or so. I probably wasn't totally sold on the whole 80's synth feel yet but time did its thing and now it's simply the greatest thing ever (hyperbole).



"It's A War" by Blackbird Blackbird from his 2012 album Boracay Planet




"Lovers" by Brothertiger from his 2012 album Golden Years

No comments:

Post a Comment