Friday, July 19, 2013

The Radio Dept. - What Will Give [indie pop]

Oh, hello there, old friend. How have you been? My life has been... well, I don't know. It's very much the same as it was in direction but I guess there've been a few notable events since the last time I've posted.

I've shared music by Swedish pop band The Radio Dept. before. It was probably "Heaven's On Fire", but I can't be bothered to take a few seconds to check my old entries. I listened to their 2006 album Pet Grief many moons ago (maybe a year ago). I guess it didn't leave much of an impression on me since I just promptly shelved it afterwards. Well, after giving it a relisten recently, that decision seems to make no sense at all; the album is great.

This is "What Will Give" from Pet Grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment