Monday, March 25, 2013

The Birds and The Bee - Kiss On My List [indie pop]

The Bird and The Bee are an indie pop duo from California. I still remember how I first came upon their music: Many years ago, I was loitering in Chapters and a very pleasant cover of "How Deep Is Your Love" was playing. Well, I looked around on YouTube and, at the time, that was the only similar sounding one. To this date, I'm still not sure if their version was the one I heard at Chapters that fateful day. Nevertheless, it has become a staple on my iPod ever since.

I've recently looked up again on their music and it looks like they released an album in 2010 chock full of Hall & Oates covers, Interpreting the Masters Vol. 1 - A Tribute to Daryl Hall & John Oates. Here's their version of "Kiss On My List", which is probably the only Hall & Oates song I can sing off the top of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment